Infinite Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuts too Deep to Mend (Copy)

Go down

Cuts too Deep to Mend (Copy) Empty Cuts too Deep to Mend (Copy)

Post  Kailani Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 am

In Process of Copying from old Website Exclamation , to visit original: http://infiniterpgs.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=adventures&action=display&thread=10&page=1

Kishi
« Thread Started on Dec 31, 2010, 8:39pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kishi woke up suddenly with sweat running down her face. She stared back at the forest. She stood up before collapsing back into the tree, her feet aching in her boots stretched in the uncomfortable position the tree forced her in when she slept in its hands. Her silver eyes took in her surroundings. I'm still lost huh? She sat up uneasily, groaning. She took out a meatbun from a leather pouch hidden under her belt. She chewed at it as she watched the sun rise from the distant heavans. She wore a white blouse that was embedded with magical emblems in a light blue, enabling protection. Kishi's legs were protected by a blue skirt that hung down secured by a navy blue ribbon. She jumped down, her leather boots landing in a thud, and slung her bow and arrows over her shoulder and walked through the dew strewn forest, chewing on the stolen meatbuns.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 8:36pm by Kishi »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mzgylaain oyu uldsho eb leba ot edar hsit!
[ Exalt | Smite ] Re: Cuts too Deep to Mend
« Reply #1 on Jan 1, 2011, 10:45pm »

I'm not 100% sure how to go about this so I will reply..IN STORY FORM YAY!

The elfen maiden whipped her head around at the small rustling sound, not too far from her location. Kurobara quickly weaved an invisibility spell to cloak her presence- not quite invisibility, but it could be referred to as the ability of a chameleon. She gathered up all her maps and documents, then effortlessly weaved through the thick maze of tall trees while quietly stringing her bow. Suddenly she paused, and assessed the nearby presence- whoever, or whatever it was, definitely had some degree of magic due to the feeling of their aura.

Kurobara peered at her blue-haired kin- also an elf, like herself, but not all elves followed the right path of good. Suddenly the other elf glances around, sensing she was not alone. Seizing her chance, Kurobara bounded forward and released her concealing spell, then lightly pressing the tip of her magic-laced arrow at the vital spot near the crook of her neck. She could not let that other elf, be it good or evil, hinder her mission.

The blue-haired elf stared downwards at the arrow shaft. Her eyes traveled up the shaft and toward Kurobara's face.

Kurobara narrowed her multicolored eyes and smoothly inquired, "Who are you? I suggest you don't move- this arrow would do more than go through your throat."

"I suppose it would. Now, what was I going say? Who are YOU?"
« Last Edit: Jan 1, 2011, 10:46pm by Kurobara »

When life gives me lemons...I throw them back and demand GREEN TEA ICE CREAM! But if they run out, I'd be fine with candy. ^____^

I like to sing...LA~~~~~~ if you hear me randomly sing don't be surprised..though I only do that in the comfort of my home XD
________________________________________________________________________________
Kishi
« Reply #2 on Jan 2, 2011, 10:04am »

((Hey! Just one thing, do not control other people's characters. I know this is close to your first time RPGing so you don't know but don't control other people's characters. 'Cause Kishi would've dodged. But I'll continue! from where you left off))

Another elf huh? Well our brethen are much. Kishi swallowed her meatbun. The arrow was pointed at the crook of her neck, right on the necklace brace, right where Cerant-her holy dagger was. Even if the arrow did happen to avoid Cerant, Essendra would heal the wound as it went past.

Kishi shifted her weight on her heals, careful not to motivate the other elf to shoot-after all, it would still hurt.
"Kishi Meriwast!", she replied happily. She flicked her fingers and a fire spark ignited on the elf's clothes. The fire did not continue to travel, but it lingered on the one spot, and not burning the elf.
"How about we both move our weapons away", Kishi replied more seriously, pointing at the fire, "She will obey me" ((That fire cannot be extinguished without her command))

_________________________________________________________________________________
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #3 on Jan 2, 2011, 4:06pm »

oops0 Shocked i used to play rpgs but its been a very very (is tress the very) long time T___T i became addicted and went crazy!! aah!

Kurobara shifted away, but kept a wary eye on the elf- Kishi- as she withdrew her arrow. She looked friendly enough...but outside appearances were never enough. She knew that from personal experience...

"I...I thought you were my best friend! What are you doing!? ....get....get away from me!"
"You have to die. I'd rather it be you than me."
Kurobara's wide eyes pierced through the heart of her- now former-friend. The guilt was there...but she would rather save her own skin than Kurobara's.
"Goodbye...Kurobara Aere'Noir."
She struck Kurobara, causing a fatal wound. But not before Kurobara could throw a counterattack.
"NO!"
Kurobara lashed out with a blade of ice. Striking home, the ice spear caused a shower of blood to fly, flecking her cheek. Kurobara did not leave unharmed. A large gash stretched from her right shoulder to her heart. Another second and she would have been gone. She would carry this wound forever, close to her heart (literally) and never trust another soul again.

Kurobara finally spoke after a momentary flashback. "I...will tolerate you for now. I am guessing you will be asking me why I attacked. You see...I do not tell just anybody this. I won't- well, I can't- trust anybody anymore. It's very hard, and forces me to act on impulse. I apologize for lashing out so suddenly." She touched her fist to her forehead as a sign of apology.
« Last Edit: Jan 2, 2011, 6:56pm by Kurobara »

When life gives me lemons...I throw them back and demand GREEN TEA ICE CREAM! But if they run out, I'd be fine with candy. ^____^

I like to sing...LA~~~~~~ if you hear me randomly sing don't be surprised..though I only do that in the comfort of my home XD
_________________________________________________________________________________
Kishi
« Reply #4 on Jan 2, 2011, 5:54pm »

((You highlighht the whole thing then press the italisize button, that should do it! ))

Kishi waved her hand and the flame dissapeared. She touched her heart, the sign for "forgiven", and smiled nice and wide. She could almost understand the elf's ways. Almost. Kishi was barely human enough to understand herself.
"But that's just what you think Kisi-san!"
Kishi smiled cheerily and pulled out another meatbun and offered it to the elf,
"Again, I'm Kishi! Who are you?"

Kurobara
« Reply #5 on Jan 2, 2011, 6:56pm »

Kurobara answered, "Kurobara Aere'Noir...not necessarily my surname, but I was given it because of a battle that I resolved with the Treaty of Aere'Noir. I only happened to be at the wrong place in the wrong time to have an opportunity to fix the matter...but now the king has appointed me as a royal messenger as thanks for saving his position. That's why I happened to be traveling through the forest today." Kurobara smirked, remembering her shock when the king had bowed down to a commoner like her.

"And you?" She inclined her head toward her elf brethren.

Kishi
« Reply #6 on Jan 2, 2011, 7:05pm »

"I happend to be wandering around this forest because I am lost", Kishi replyed, making it sound like getting lost is a thing to be most proud of. She took a bite out of the meatbun which had previously been offered to Kurobara, but she seemed to have forgotten.
"I have no job other than robbing humans. Humans of course", Kishi replyed. Messenger of the king or not, a thief was still a thief, she already had a bounty on her head, she didn't care the least. She could burn half of the royal human army up with one hand, and send the other half into the sea with the other.

Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #7 on Jan 4, 2011, 8:25pm »

Kurobara snickered. "Humans..they never know what's coming, do they? Once a human even dared to kidnap me to ransom with the king, then he found himself swimming with the fish. I have never met one truly honorable human. "

Kurobara did not think stealing was an honorable job...but most humans were rather despicable and they deserved it. Elves were the people of nature, who drew all their magical power from themselves and the mana energy of objects around them. Humans, who obviously did not see the importance of nature, decided to tarnish the natural beauty gifted to such lowlives.

Suddenly, Kurobara felt a small rumble...from her stomach. She stared at the warm meatbun, slowly being devoured by Kishi. Sheepishly, she asked, "Do you happen to have any more meatbuns?"

"Oh, and by the way, a useful thing to steal would be a map."

Kishi
« Reply #8 on Jan 4, 2011, 8:35pm »

Kishi smiled, she handed over a meatbun. Not one honorable human, her face darkened. She had met one.

"Come on Kishi! Let's go play!", the boy shouted. He was so cute. His cheeks would blush a radiant red. She would smile and pull her hood on higher to cover her ears before chasing after him into the forest.

That boy died. In a flurry of red, the flowers were red too that day. That was the first day she stole something, and she stole the most precious thing to her. The ribbon in her hair. The ribbon was a present he was going to give her, but he died before that.

Kishi wiped away that memory, and did her best for a smile,
"I have a map, but I don't understand it" Kishi drew out a large sheet of paper, it was only a mass of scribbles. The store owner had tricked her.

Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #9 on Jan 5, 2011, 6:24pm »

Kurobara stared at the map with a dumbfounded expression. "This isn't a map...if you could even call it one. Have you stolen from this human before? I'm not one for stealing, but humans start to catch on if you've been stealing for awhile, though they are rather slow."

Kurobara rummaged through her messy bag. "Hmm....I don't have any spare maps. I can travel with you to the closest town or village- shouldn't be too far. I need to get some more supplies anyways." Then Kurobara joined Kishi in "snack time", sinking her teeth into a warm meatbun.

Kishi
« Reply #10 on Jan 5, 2011, 8:12pm »

Kishi stared at the map. Dumb brat store owner. I've never stolen from the grumpy dude before, though others have. The map caught fire and the whole thing shriveled up into a crumpled mass of ashes. She held the ashes in her hand. A mist wolf, mist and vapor was his being and shrouded like fog with distorted features, appeared before her eyes. She threw the ashes, and it ran after them happily, ready to devour them.

"Yea, let's get out of here", Kishi re-adjusted her bow. She swallowed the rest of the meatbun whole, and motioned with her hand, "Lead the way"
« Last Edit: Jan 6, 2011, 7:51pm by Kishi »

________________________________________________________________________________
_chronicle
I'm a Rocketeer.
« Reply #11 on Jan 7, 2011, 3:59am »

(OOC: Sorry for joining late!)

Elawen fell onto the ground of the forest, her wings tired from flying. She was panting, sweat ran down her forehead as she desperately gasped for air. She slowly stood up, using a tree to support her. She retracted her wings and rubbed her back, it was sore. She quickly looked around her, no one in sight. She sighed in relief, they had stopped following her.
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #12 on Jan 7, 2011, 6:05pm »

(no worries )

Kurobara slung her messenger bag over her shoulder. As she trekked across the leafy forest with Kishi, she noticed the sun slowly approaching the horizon.

"We've got a little more than an hour before nightfall. I doubt we'll be able to do anything after arriving at the town," Kurobara noted. "You could do some stealing before supper, if you would care to share a room with me in a boarding lodge. This town is rather well known for its warm sheep furs."

Once again Kurobara sensed another beings aura. Its mana level had dwindled and seemed weak- but close.
« Last Edit: Jan 7, 2011, 6:17pm by Kurobara »

Kishi
« Reply #13 on Jan 7, 2011, 6:18pm »

Kishi's magic allowed her to cast a spell of darkness that draped over her skin. Night fall was the best time in the world. The sound of the world hummed through out the world in sychronization. Her eyes changed to match the reign the darkness. She bounded up a tree and lay down in its arms,
"I'm content to stay here then", and she closed her eyes. And with a final definite spell, she cast a fake figure, with her same exact aura and a complete replica in everyway, to sit in that tree and sleep there. Kurobara had no way to know the truth no matter what. She hopped off the tree silently as her fake sleeping form dozed. To the night I fall, lest the creatures fear.
The world fell into darkness as she sprinted away, deafly silent, through the undergrowth. To her secret. There was no time to waste, sorry Kurobara, I would like to stay too, but other things demand attention, continue to travel with my double, you can never figure out she's fake and her figure dissapeared into the darkness. I will never enter that city again
« Last Edit: Jan 7, 2011, 6:20pm by Kishi »

Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #14 on Jan 7, 2011, 6:28pm »

(oooh. gets evermore interesting, doesn't it! hope you don't mind if my character imitates you without knowing it. well i know it my Kurobara doesn't...haha )

As Kishi lay in the arms of the tree, Kurobara scattered a few charmed rose leaves around her in a circle, casting a spell that created her double. A few more hand signs, and her every movement and mana level would be exactly the same. As for Kurobara herself, she whispered a few command words in the ancient language that all had forgotten but the few chosen by the elven queen of the ancient times. Now her double knew exactly where to go, what to pay, and what to do.

The real Kurobara, who cloaked herself with a charmed necklace, cast a spell by sacrificing a sky-blue jewel to the goddess of the air, Ewa, and sprouted pure snow wings, launching herself into the starry sky.

Don't worry, Kishi, you'll be safe with my double. She'll get you a place to sleep and of course you can steal too. Meanwhile, I'll be somewhere for a couple days. I am more than a mediocre messenger. Rather, much more foreboding.

(So if you guys wanna see what Kurobara's talking about in her last sentence, check out my other thread ^___^)

Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top 74.190.95.187

Kishi
« Reply #15 on Jan 7, 2011, 6:39pm »

((HAHA! I'm gonna put"Fake:" for fake's actions and "Kishi:" for Kishi's movements))

Fake: Kishi turned over in the wood's hands. Getting comfortable in the wood mother's arms. Her eyes closed futily as she told her master good night. But the words could barely come out, for night's fatalist creature of night-sleep-was creeping up.

Kishi: Kishi ran fast into the forest, her toes barely touched the floor as she almost litterally flew past the woods. There was something about Kurobara that disturbed her. What was it, what, what WHAT?

Fake: Her eyes snapped open. Kishi knew, her job was sent into her head by the desperate buzz of her master's commands. Yes she replyed.

Kishi: She knew there was something messed up. Her speed allowed her to almost climb up the trees with her toes alone. She hopped from tree to tree. The KING! That was it. Darn it, no matter Kurobara's afflictions, something was really messed up Kishi's eyes wandered to the silver clasp she was born with. Never able to be removed. Evil was near. The silver brand was her shame and her whole. Goodbye world she thought ironically as she launched herself into the sky, where the clouds billowed and grazed the Earth. And her being dissapilated into the moonlight, and hello DreamWalkers' World

Live for today, love for tommorow, in the end...

That's all that's real
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
____________________________________________________________________________________
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #16 on Jan 8, 2011, 7:21pm »

(WOAH WE ON OUR SECOND PAGE!!! o____________O kudos to both of us for making it this long!! XD kay i'll do the same ^____^ so we dont get confused)

~Fake~
Kurobara slept in the warm little inn after a nice dinner of potatoes and chicken broth. Though the sleep was dreamless, her mind still connected to her master's thoughts.

~Kurobara~
She flapped her mana-made wings in the night sky as the stars were blocked by the thickening gray clouds. The time was near- soon to be the stroke of midnight. Through the thought connection, she commanded her replica to sacrifice an obsidian jewel to the god of the night.

~Fake~
Kurobara woke, then opened the window and felt a cool breeze. She threw the black jewel into the light air. Suddenly, as if the god of the night had accepted, the black jewel crumbled into dust and floated away- or was it absorbed by the power of the night?

~Kurobara
Suddenly, for a flash, the whole sky became pitch black and the air in front of Kurobara swirled with a shining purple sheen. Only during the stroke of midnight did the portal ever open up. And only those with the curse (namely herself and others she did not know of) could do so without any effort. Kurobara flew through in a flurry of white wings, bursting through the portal to the whole new world ahead of her.

Any mortal watching would have seen nothing but a few floating feathers, and a clouded sky.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Kishi
« Reply #17 on Jan 8, 2011, 8:57pm »

Kishi:
The sky parted, a huge gape swallowed her whole, and she let her soul be nibbled at and then embraced completely as the world sucked her up, soul first. Kishi felt her body ripping into a million parts and her soul wrenched from its body. But she learned to accept the illusion of pain, as her world dissapeared from her. And her new life appeared around her.

Fake: The morning light slashed through the world like a knife. Her eyes adjusted and she jumped off the tree's branches. She slung her bow on and ate a meatbun from her inner pocket. No transmition from her master, Kishi was in the World of Night. I hope she finds what she wants. Or I'll have to dilly dally for her Kurobara was nowhere to be seen as she gazed around. She sat down in the damp earth, she dug her palms in. Her eyes saw nothing but the material world. She understood why Kishi always went back to the World of Night. She stared back at the sky and its encircling clouds and blues. She counted the stars in the harsh daylight as she lay back.

Kishi: The stars transformed into people. A road appeared in front of her. Kishi's eyes sought the end but no one can ever see the end to the Fate Road. She closed her eyes, and walked into the mist.

That's all that's real
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #18 on Jan 9, 2011, 5:44pm »

~Fake~
Kurobara nibbled on a blueberry chocolate muffin. She knew her master's duty was inevitable, placed on her shoulders since birth.

~Kurobara~
Kurobara stepped into a hallway of midnight black. There were no shadows, no light. Kurobara was not even sure whether it was a hall, or just a "dimension". All you could see were assorted doors of different colors. Not exactly doors, either, but glowing outlines of rectangles...over the years Kurobara had learned that each door led to a different place in the world. But once, she tried to bring someone with her but they couldn't see the doorways. These were for Kurobara's eyes, and hers alone.

Kurobara stepped up to a red outline and stepped through, allowing the darkness to swallow her whole.

Kishi
« Reply #19 on Jan 9, 2011, 8:21pm »

Kishi:
No matter how hard she tried, she knew she couldn't shove off the blame. It was her fault, inevitably hers. And it cut through her like how light cuts through the ever demented darkness. Because it was her hands covered with the blood, it was her soul stained, her life forever haunted...

Fake: "328...329...330...331" so many stars, she counted out loud. The stars were slightly dimmed in the bright lights of morning. "33-" she sat up in horror. A star dissapeared. Star #332 had dissapeared, nothing was lost to her sight, so that meant-

"KISHI!" she screamed.

Kishi: Why am I thinking about this now. Wipe that away, wipe it away, wipe it -KISHI!-. The sound bopped around her head as if her mind was empty and a metal ball was clanking around in its hollowed inwards screaming "Kishi!". But she didn't need her to explain, Kishi knew. A star had dissapeared. And she knew who, and he was long dead.

Narrator/Author: HI! So you don't think much about a star dissapearing do you? You must be so entangled up in science and all stars have an end. Now what if you were an astronomer and knew that star #332 was young, precisly 2 human years young and DIED-well, that's as big as the Big Bang. Oh, NOW you're surprised. Here we go. Well I bet you don't believe in magic and also don't know, that every soul, has a star in the sky, and stars the dissapear are "fallen stars". Fallen in to evil-completely and subtemently emmersed in evil. No, when you die, your star/soul doesn't dissapear, it carries on. And another quick fact-the last star to have fallen into evil before #332, was star #564, about 3 million years ago. Yea, that's saying something, and no, that star wasn't Hitler. Wanna know who star #332 is? Well guess what. KEEP READING! Me and Kurobara sure are doing a great job huh?
« Last Edit: Jan 9, 2011, 8:24pm by Kishi »

That's all that's real
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #20 on Jan 10, 2011, 12:40pm »

A/N: (author's note) WOOT! we are AUSEOUS! awesome and righteous combined...lol i saw that on the TV show Good Luck Charlie..

~Kurobara~ Once she was through, the darkness bubbled and disappeared, leaving Kurobara alone in the center of the city. It was dark in this time zone, but lights flickered inside the small buildings, unaware of Kurobara's presence.

Kurobara approached the fountain that continued to spurt in the town square. Light from the lampposts reflected and she could see her rippling reflection. She touched the surface lightly, so she would not displace the image, then Kurobara spoke softly in the ancient language.

Awe joir dana.

Show me.

Kurobara was scrying, summoning an image of a person wherever they were in a reflective surface. She wanted to make sure that Kishi was still there, despite the fact that her clone would be able to take care of it. Kurobara felt it. Something was wrong in the magic. Suddenly, the face of Kishi in the glowing water splashed into her eyes. Kurobara rubbed anxiously, then took another look, only to find the face had split in two and transformed into two circular images. Suddenly, it was clear- Kishi had a double. Now she knew why the images split in two, because Kurobara had never tried to scry somone and their double.

The first image still showed a Kishi relaxing in the night. There was nothing to worry about there. But the next image of Kishi was in a realm that was neither real nor artificial, but the world where dreams manifest and disappear- the DreamWalkers' world. Kurobara had been there once before- in one of her doors, it was the only door that glowed with a snow outline, the only door with such a pure color.

Kurobara let go of the image, and the water faded to clear once more.

Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top 74.176.224.252

Kishi
« Reply #21 on Jan 10, 2011, 6:37pm »

A/N: IKR! ACK! Kishi's secret is discorvered! What will happen?

Fake: Her neck tingled, she could have sworn someone was watching her but their presence had dissapeared. They had been discovered. Oh well. Kishi wouldn't care the least, right?

Kishi: She beat the air, the tree in front of her shattered to pieces. She knew who it was, #332. How could she forget? But the problem was, he was dead. Dead as a doornob. No one wakes up from the dead, there is no such magic. And she knew it took a soul 10 years minimum to heal before it could be transfered to a new body. He died 1 year ago, and she could remember it like yesterday. And this, this was just not plain possible. -Hey- Her double's voice cut into her head, the double's name was Menisti, -Yea-Kishi replyed back through their mental connection. -We've been discovered Ki-
-What?-
-I mean, someone knows I'm not you and you're off somewhere doing your job-
-oh-
-Probably that Kuro girl-
-ahh, well doesn't matter much, she should know-
-did you get to old man Rob yet-
-oh, I forgot I was going-
-No really Kishi-
-East road? or Was it south east?-
-Jeez, it was the north road-
-I was close-
-Keep telling yourself that-
She swung her rutsack up and walked down the north road.

Fake: Menisti got up, pretending to be Kishi, and walked down the road towards town. It was time to meet Kurobara. The town was cobble stoned and the floor felt smooth to her barefeet. Where should I meet her? She layed back and saw a water fountain spewing crystal liquid out. She sat down on the edge and fished out a coin and dropped it in. A voice erupted in her head "Hello, this is the truth fountain, anything you need to know?"
"Uh.... Kurobara.... what the heck is she doing here anyways and putting up with me?"
"Kurobara is not in town, she left last night, the person you know, is not Kurobara. She is a double"
Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top 65.13.17.213

That's all that's real
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #22 on Jan 11, 2011, 11:33am »

~Kurobara~
Now that she knew Kishi didn't need any help at the least, she spoke a command to release the spell.

~Fake~
Kurobara suddenly dissipated into the air, fading into nothing. But of course, she did pay for her rent and left a few silver coins on the desk.

~Kurobara~
Though during the night was the best time and the only time to open the portal, she sacrificed an extra golden coin and spoke a forbidden spell. Instantly, she felt a searing pain in her head, but that was the price to use such a powerful incantation.

Suddenly, the air rippled and swirled black with a purple gradient, then split open. Kurobara stepped in to be engulfed by the darkness.

Now inside, she walked down the long black hall, past glows of green, yellow, indigo, until she reached one white outline. Then she reached out her hand, and walked right through.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2011, 11:34am by Kurobara »

Kishi
« Reply #23 on Jan 11, 2011, 8:11pm »

OOC~ ooh!!! The plot thickens

Kishi:
The trees near the northroad were glass- the harmony trees. Small holes pinpricked through each tree and when the wind whistled forth, a great resounding low cry of sorrow erupted and blew from each tree. Kishi closed her eyes as the cries sighed around her. Each tree hollowed it's own tune and the Wayward birds stuck their beaks into the holes, as if playing the flute. Kishi sighed and smiled. She sat cross-legged on the cobbled Fate Road.

Fake:
She was so surprised at this news she literally fell forth into the Truth Fountain. Water frothed in her ears and her eye sight blurred. She could feel scaly hands grabbing her shoulders and pulling her in, naiads, they laughed, sounding like bubbles pulsing. She glared back at them and she allowed only her face to change to one of a devil's. Menisti was good at this one imitation, she let her ears arch back into that of her true wolf's form-just without the mist, she let a hollow red grin stretch over her face and her eyes narrow to black beads and horns curve in between her ears. The naiads scattered. Sh turned back to Kishi's form as she pulled her head out of the water. If she was back as a mistwolf, non of this would happen. But her duty was to Kishi.

Kishi:
Kishi whipped out her flute and placed the wooden instrument to her lips and blew. Her fingers flew over the keys and the Wayward birds learned the tune and stuck their beaks into the trees. Grass nymphs resembled their forms and sangwords that paced to the tune,
"Oppudipdi ot csommoepdi
O juqi vjev ov xomm tvea
vjot nunipv ot qisgidv
Qmieti fu puv hu exea
O piif auy pux
Epf o xomm jumf up vu ov
fu puv miv ov qett auy ca

ov ot vji tvevi op xjodj auy vjopl auy esi fsienoph
ov ot vji giimoph optofi vjev nelit auy jeqqa
ov ot tu cieyvogym ov nelit auy xepv vu dsa!"
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011, 10:54am by Kishi » Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top 65.13.17.213

That's all that's real
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #24 on Jan 13, 2011, 6:06pm »

Kurobara entered the Dreamwalker's World. Since it was daytime, no humans tread among the dreamwalkers and mages. It was so long since she had been here, yet everything was exactly the same as she had remembered- including her favorite place- the trees of harmony.

As she came to the front of the forests, three paths stretched out- ones that she knew well. The left path led toward the sounds of sorrow and haunting tunes, mostly composed of minor chords, while the right path contained trees humming upper octaves and major chords. But the middle path was for those who were lost- those who chose to immerse themselves forever in the most captivating tunes of the center path- once you heard their music you could never leave.

Kurobara decided she needed a little bit of melancholy music, straying from the main path and floating towards the left path of sorrow. As she walked down the path, decided it was rather lonely, so she drew a summoning circle in the dirt. A poof of dust spurted forward.

Once it floated away, a majestic scarlet phoenix stood proudly in the debris and uttered a low, pure B flat. Kurobara joined in harmony with a middle F natural and the trees echoed with a lower F natural. Even some Wayward birds and elemental nymphs joined in with a D flat and an F harmonic minor scale. The sound reverberated throughout the forest as she walked down the path. Going down farther, and still carrying the beautiful note in harmony with her phoenix, Haino, and the trees, she saw a figure perching in the middle of the Fate Road.

It was Kishi.

A/N: OMG MORE PLOT-THICKENING!

Kishi
« Reply #25 on Jan 13, 2011, 8:29pm »

Kishi:
She closed her eyes, what the heck was Kurobara doing here. She was obviously not one of the cursed. She touched two fingers to her temples Keira's here too. Claims to have one of the bloods? Yea, you gotta be kidding me She put the flute up and stood up to face Kurobara. A red phoenix, fire erupting around it's claws, stood next to her. Menisti, I need you. What is Kurobara doing here?
-Sorry boss. Forgot to tell you, that was a double-
-S'ok, I just need your butt here right now-

Fake:
Menisti walked into the shadows and she changed back into her mist wolf's form. She felt her insides dissolve and she grinned, she let her mist drift be sucked into the portal to Kishi.

Kishi:
Menisti evaporated next to her, the mist wolf looked up at her and smiled.
-Stop acting like a dog Min-
-bleh-
Her mist dissolved and swirled into the figure of a girl, Menisti. Menisti's red hair was tangled with two twines of fire, threading in and out continuously. She wore a white tank top and a red skirt flapped around her knees. Chains wrapped around her hands and a studded chain with two locks dangling from the end served as a necklace. She wore black knee-high boots with chains draped around the foot. Menisti flashed a smile at Kurobara, her arm tucked at her hip,
"Nice to meet you Kuro-kuro! Remember me? The other Kishi", she jerked a thumb at Kishi and Kishi and Menisti both smiled at her, looking more like sisters than ever. Their curse twining them together more than ever.

That's all that's real
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #26 on Jan 17, 2011, 5:12pm »

" 'Course I remember you," replied Kurobara. Her cursed eyes could see Kishi and the other girl/mistwolf were bound together with a strong enchantment.

"Why does it seem like you're preparing for some kind of skirmish, hmm?" Kurobara said lightly. Her lips tilted up slightly, but the smile never reached her eyes. Instead, Kurobara felt some kind of need for fight, the battle instincts haywired into her brain.

Kurobara pointed her index and middle finger together, like a gun, into the air forward. But instead of "shooting" she turned her fingers clockwise like a key. Suddenly there was a flash of golden light.

"Gate Open: Zodiac Dragon."

Out of the mist, a boy the same age as Kurobara appeared. His tousled dark hair floated in the wind and he smirked. "Oh, so NOW you need me, huh? So you call Aquarius, a horoscope, to make a water clone, but this is the first time you actually actually called me out! Like, you summon me, the amazing Xin Long, to carry your bags and that's it!" He pouted angrily, but then the frown morphed into a sweet smile. "But I'll do anything for my princess!" Xin Long tried to snatch Kurobara's hand, but she dodged and said, "Ugh...you talk to much. Keep at it and next time I'll get the Twins to come."

« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2011, 7:40pm by Kurobara »

Kishi
« Reply #27 on Jan 17, 2011, 7:58pm »

Menisti laughed, her chains rattled. They were an amusing couple. Kishi grinned and spoke for both of them,
"Why does it feel like you are in a skirmish?" both of them staring at Xing Long desperatly grappling for Kurobara's hand, "We're not here to fight or anything. But I'm curious, you are obviously not one of us", Menisti raised an eyebrow and held up her arm, bound with many chains and locks and shook them around, they jangled and clacked, "One of the Cursed, and Keira could mighty take one look at you and we'd know, but, we can't. So how are you here, in the Realm of the Cursed, and not sleeping in one of the adorable Dream Hobes?"
Kishi summoned a rock formation, two sets of rock couches morphed, one behind Kurobara and Xin Long and one behind Kishi and Menisti. Kishi and Menisti sat down in unison, Menisti crowed,
"Let's talk. You are, in the Realm of the Cursed", she moved her arms around her in a sweeping movement, "or more kindly called, the Dreamwalker's World. The only way one of the uncursed can get here, is in a Dream Hobe. Its your own private dream made by yours truly, the Queen of the Cursed", Menisti snapped her fingers and a whisp of smoke showed the Queen of the Cursed. The Queen's hair was long and tumbled down in waves at her robes. She wore dark velvet robes and chains trailed off the ends, she wasn't chained, she was chaining the others, "You're not one of the cursed. Us, who are bound to the Queen for some remotly unpredicatble reason. One day you're good as new, the next", she shook her chains again, "this". Kishi grumbled something about how Menisti wore them proudly like a fashion statement or something.
Kishi looked at Kurobara and Xin Long. -I don't think they wanna talk Min- The couches vaporized.

That's all that's real
Kurobara
LIKE AN ARTIST
« Reply #28 on Jan 21, 2011, 7:18pm »

(OMG I AM SO GLAD U ARE JOINING ART CLUB!!! b/c at the beginning of the year i asked you and you said no but i am happy u are going to be there!! ^___^ don't forget to bring your dues- $10 for the whole year- just drop 'em off to the teacher anytime:D)

Kurobara slapped away Xing Long's hand and said, "I sure don't know why I can- seems like I shouldn't but I obviously can come here. For reasons I don't know. Don't know if I mentioned this but I don't even know my real birth parents. All i know is that somehow, they are royal- even if another time, country, or even universe."

Suddenly the air grew tense- if possible, dark, somehow. The wind blew furiously and a dark shadow passed throughout the whole land. A dark foreboding figure in deep purple robes stepped through the shadows of the tall trees. The figure threw back her hood to reveal a woman with long luxurious hair and piercing golden eyes. Her tall stature gave off the aura of authority.

"Who is that?" wondered Kurobara. Then Xin Long decided to answer her question.

"Hey lady, who are you?" he bursted out.

The woman stared at Xin Long as if assessing him and answered, "I am the Queen of the Cursed. What in the world are you doing with my daughter?"

Kurobara's mind suddenly swirled with the impossible answer. This wasn't possible. Sure, Kurobara was some kind of royalty- obviously those baby robes and velvet cloth were top-grade material only the richest could buy but...why did her "mom" decide to appear now? Why didn't she claim her when she was little? Why didn't her real mother want her? Why?

Kurobara began to feel dizzy. The world teetered before her, and the figures of the queen, Xin Long, Kishi and Menisiti seemed to sway back and forth. Her eyes drooped and her world went black. Distantly she heard Xin Long's concerned voice. "Kuro! Are you all right!? What happened?"

(Technically I'm not breaking any rules right? By adding "identity"? Because in the profile of Kurobara it says she has royal ancestry/parents in some connection. and the queen is...well...a queen o___o i just wanted to add a plot twist!)

Kishi
« Reply #29 on Jan 22, 2011, 10:14pm »

(So K! Interesting twist! I'm going on Monday!!!)

Kishi bowed down, she glanced to the right and saw Menisti doing the same. She stared at the chains trailing from the Queen's purple robes. How she longed to cut herself and the rest of the Cursed free right then, but she kept their bigotry to herself. She could feel some dirt smudge onto her nose as it touched the mud. She heard Menisti growl, a deep resounding sound that started from her throat. Kurobara could be kin to the Queen, she did have about a million mortal husbands.
"Rise", was the commanding voice that sounded. They got up, in the most rude way they could, delibretly splashind mud onto her robes.
Menisti used one hand and hauled Kurobara up.

"You're not having her" were the words that cut through the air, Kishi, grabbed another of Kurobara's arms. The Queen was going to steal Kurobara, real daughter or naught. She stole the hearts of many. Menisti whispered into Kurobara's ear, "Don't be fancied by her clothing, there is no such thing as substance in the Dreamwalker's world, haven't you noticed Kishi wearing boots", she added, "she hates boots".

They dragged her up, Xin Long hurrying behind them, and they dragged her into the forest of the clear trees and their spruced holes and whistling leaves. The birds had stopped singing. Kishi could feel the Curse starting to bubble, she shouted suddenly before Menisti was hit, "Menisti!". Menisti collapsed, her body distorted in pain. Kishi felt her fingers buzz over in the air and she hit a numbing spell on herself. Her knees felt like jelly as she half dragged Kurobara into the forest. The echo of the Curse murmured in her body. With a flick of two fingers, the wind carried Menisti after them.

"Hurry Xin Long! She's going to kill you! FORGET THE DREAM PART!"

That's all that's real

Read more: http://infiniterpgs.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=adventures&action=display&thread=10&page=1#ixzz1Db5k5oVo
Kailani
Kailani

http://squareblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum